What are the benefits?
The key benefits of StayDry Hy-Vitmin include the reduced risk of the following:
- pink eye or nasal and eye discharges
- respiratory disease
- retained foetal membranes
- diarrhoea in young stock
Key nutrients include:
- Vitamin A: Essential for growth and vision. Critical for male and female reproduction processes.
- Vitamin D3: Absorption and homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus in the animal. Essential for bone health and regulation of immune cells.
- Vitamin E: Powerful fat-soluble antioxidant. Assists in immune system modulation, fertility and meat quality.
- Trace elements: Improves immune function and addresses deficiencies.
This is alternative treatment to an ADE injection. The benefits of using a loose lick supplement over injection include:
- avoid labour of mustering
- avoid muscle damage (particularly important for meat production animals)
- avoid risk of lameness
- reduced stress of yarding
These factors are particularly beneficial when considering young stock that are at higher risk of stress from marking and weaning.