Coforta 100 is for the supplementation of animals with phosphorus where it is apparent that such treatment would be beneficial to the animal's condition and where the simultaneous administration of Vitamin B12 is required.
Coforta 100 contains butaphosphan, a readily available source of phosphorus and vitamin B12. Coforta stimulates glycogen metabolism, and helps restore the energy reserves of fatigued muscles to enhance the performance and well-being of animals.
- Source of phosphorus and vitamin B12 for quick and available energy.
- Improves appetite.
- Speeds up recovery following over-exertion and exhaustion or illness.
- Stimulates immunity to fight disease.
- Functions as an antioxidant free radical scavenger.
- A metabolic stimulant and tonic for metabolic disorders
Butaphosphan 100mg/mL , Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50?g/mL
Refer to the label for all product information