Cylence Ultra Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags are for effective control of buffalo fly, including control of organophosphate resistant fly populations on beef and dairy cattle. Cylence Ultra is impregnated with Betacyfluthrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide along with Piperonyl butoxide, which acts as a synergist. The insecticides are slowly released from the tag to protect cattle against buffalo fly for up to 4 months. Cylence Ultra dual tag system spreads the active and protects both flanks.
If buffalo flies are not managed correctly, it can cost producers up to $30 per head each year in lost production alone (1). Don't let the harmful effects of buffalo fly affect your cattle this fly season. Use Cylence for sustained buffalo fly control to ensure the welfare of your animals and get the best out of your cattle.
(1) MLA (2011) Recommendations for integrated buffalo fly control. www.mla.com.au
- Highly effective control of susceptible buffalo fly, including organophosphate resistant flies
- Long lasting protection, with up to 4 months buffalo fly control
- Ideal seasonal rotation option with a organophosphate ie. Co-Ral Plus or Patriot
- For use in both beef and dairy cattle, including lactating cows
- Easy to apply with an Allflex Universal (red) or LazaMatic applicator
- No withhold periods
Refer to label for all product information.