Imax Gold is a low volume, ready-to-use wormer for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms and bots in horses. It contains Ivermectin, belonging to the macrocyclic lactone family of compounds that cause paralysis and death of important internal parasites in horses. Praziquantel specifically targets and kills all three species of tapeworms.
Imax Gold has been formulated in a unique, apple flavoured liquid formulation for easier administration. It is available in three different pack sizes and is a cost effective way of worming your horse. The convenience of Imax Gold makes it a popular choice amongst horse owners.
• Powerful broad spectrum wormer, tapewormer and boticide for horses, including Benzimidazole resistant small strongyles
• Easy low dose rate - less stress on your horse
• Flexibility - three pack sizes available for easy multi-dosing
• Cost effective
• Recommended and safe to use in all horses - including foals, yearlings, pregnant (at all stages of pregnancy) and lactating mares, stallions and adult horses
• Apple flavoured - making it easier to administer
• Less wastage and easy to store
Imax Gold will be effective against all major parasites including:
Tapeworms, Large strongyles, Small strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Large mouthed stomach worm, Bots, Lungworms, Intestinal threadworms, and skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp., cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Refer to the label for all product information
Ivermectin 10mg/mL , Praziquantel 75mg/mL