What are the benefits?
DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT
PIRANHA Dip for Sheep is a new lousicide that offers 100% knockdown and control of susceptible lice (Bovicola ovis) on sheep. PIRANHA® Dip contains the neonicotinoid insecticide Thiacloprid. Thiacloprid is a member of the same insecticidal group as Imidacloprid, the active ingredient in Avenge® Pour-on Lousicide for Sheep. Once lice are exposed to this class of insecticides, rapid nervous system stimulation occurs followed by paralysis and death. It is quick acting, killing lice on contact.
PIRANHA has many features that will benefit sheep producers and dipping contractors alike. PIRANHA® is designed for plunge and cage dips as a short wool lousicide. It is easy to prepare and manage, is non-stripping and an ideal alternative to organophosphate dips.
- 100% knockdown efficacy to kill lice fast, including IGR resistant lice
- Contains a new highly potent active to the lousicide market, Thiacloprid
- Easy to prepare and manage dip - charging and topping up rates are the same
- Non-stripping and doesn't settle out
- No odour - an ideal alternative to organophosphate dips