Quickbayt Fly Bait is a ready-to-use sugar based fly granule containing the powerful neonicotinoid insecticide, Imidacloprid. Imidacloprid is an insect neurotoxin that effectively kills the adult house fly (Musca domestica) and the lesser housefly (Fannia canicularis), including organophosphate resistant strains.
- Unique attractant, the housefly sex pheromone
- Contains the powerful neonicotinoid insecticide, Imidacloprid
- Ready-to-use sugar based fly granule, also containing Bitrex, a bitter agent
- Flexible application to effectively apply in various target areas
What are the benefits?
Quickbayt Fly Bait is a ready-to-use sugar based fly granule containing the powerful neonicotinoid insecticide, Imidacloprid. Imidacloprid is an insect neurotoxin that effectively kills the adult house fly (Musca domestica) and the lesser housefly (Fannia canicularis), including organophosphate resistant strains. Quickbayt Fly Bait also contains a unique attractant, the housefly sex pheromone, which lures the flies away from nuisance areas and attracts them to the bait. Quickbayt Fly Bait has flexible application to effectively apply in various target areas; either scatter or paint it onto fly resting surfaces. Quickbayt is ideal for use in commercial, industrial and domestic areas to create a fly-free zone.
- Fast knockdown - kills flies on contact within minutes, including those resistant to other chemicals
- Contains a fly pheromone as an attractant to lure and kill
- Cost effective efficacy
- Range of applications for different situations
- User friendly and convenient – not a scheduled poison
- Ideal for use around livestock production areas - fewer flies faster means less feed spoilage and stock irritation
- Fly bait has added Bitrex, a bitter agent to reduce the possibility of accidental ingestion by children, domestic animals or wildlife
Directions for Use
Refer to the label for all product information.
Restraint: DO NOT place bait in areas accessible to food producing animals or pets.
Apply at a rate of 2g/m2.
Scatter or bait stations:
Sprinkle onto ledges, or into lids or shallow containers where flies congregate.
Flies can be more attracted to moist bait so sprinkle bait on moist hessian sacks or by lightly moistening bait with light spray of water
Mix 50g bait to 37.5mL water to make a paste and apply with a brush to spots where flies rest (eg. walls, window ledges, stable fixtures). Alternatively paint onto hessian bags, cardboard or fabric and hang in high fly areas.
Re-baiting may be necessary in 3 - 5 days depending on exposure, weather and fly density. Add a protein source to the bait to attract protein feeding flies.
QuickBayt Fly Bait can be applied in many locations. Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting. For best results, time applications to begin at the start of the season before fly populations have reached their peak.
350g and 2kg